Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Middlesbrough-born Wing Commander Adrian Warburton was decorated so many times during World War II he earned the nickname ‘Six Medals’. We’re proud to be named after a local hero. We also take pride in our beer, wine, and pub grub!
Everyone is welcome at The Six Medals in Middlehaven. Our menu is served daily and has starters, sharers, mains, and desserts for all occasions. Bring the whole family together for a carvery or ring the changes with a modern meal. There’s no need to book: just walk in. Bring the baby. Treat your 10-year-old to a pub meal. Drag the teenagers along! They’ll soon brighten up when they see the menu. Keeping the kids happy is easy. We have a toddler area inside, and an outdoor play zone. When it’s sunny, grab a drink from the bar and enjoy the views from our spacious patio.
We’re happy to customise your meal, and will swap accompaniments as you prefer. Sweet tooth? You’ll love our cake cabinet. Oh, and don’t forget to check out the traditional puds.
Middlesbrough FC fans are invited to pop in before or after a match. Click on the link for up to date fixtures - http://www.mfc.co.uk/fixtures-results/fixtures-list/
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus